All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis single-volume compilation of three books centers on Hyperbolic Functions, an introduction to the relationship between the hyperbolic sine, cosine, and tangent, and the geometric properties of the hyperbola. Configuration Theorems concerns theories on collinear points and concurrent lines, and Equivalent and Equidecomposable Figures examines the dissection and reassembly of polyhedrons. 1963 edition.
- Author(s)B. I. Argunov,L. A. Skornjakov,V. G Shervatov,V. G. Boltyanskii
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width216 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.