All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHyperbolic structures analyses the interactions of form with the structural behaviour of hyperbolic lattice towers, and the effects of the various influencing factors were determined with the help of parametric studies and load capacity analyses. This evaluation of Shukhov s historical calculations and the reconstruction of the design and development process of his water towers shows why the Russian engineer is considered t only a pathfinder for lightweight structures but also a pioneer of parametrised design processes.
- Author BiographyDr. Ing. Matthias Beckh was a research assistant in the Department of Structural Engineering at the Technical University of Munich and currently works for Buro Happold in Munich and Berlin.
- Author(s)Matthias Beckh,Wiley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight438 g
- Width210 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.