All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that a well-educated citizenry and freer flow of information has contributed to a state of hyperdemocracy which impedes itself. This book applies the idea of 'reflexive modernization' to democratic theory, setting out a new perspective on the challenges democracy faces.
- Author BiographyStephen Welch is Lecturer in Politics at the School of Government and International Affairs, Durham University, UK. He is the author of The Concept of Political Culture and The Theory of Political Culture, as well as various articles and chapters on political culture, political scandal, and aspects of American politics.
- Author(s)Stephen Welch
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.