All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe first edition of Hypersurface presented an analysis of contemporary culture that identified two interpenetrating trends: avant garde architecture and everyday commercial practices. Hypersurface II demonstrates the convergence of these two forces that radicalizes form and deterritorializes subjectivity. This second edition further investigates the way in which effects emerge within architecture and explores the manifestations of this unprecedented moment in architecture where the rampages of commercial culture begin to cross-contaminate architectural form.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/1999
- Series TitleArchitectural Design
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations, plans
- Weight698 g
- Width249 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.