All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRules, rules, rules! English grammar is full of rules. How are we supposed to remember when or why to use all those pesky punctuation marks? Why bother, anyway, in an age of texting and rampant emojis? When a proper foundation is laid, all forms of communication benefit: Punctuate It! gently instructs young readers (and writers) to think carefully about the marks they see and to choose their punctuation to create meaningful sentences. Vibrant, off-the- wall illustrations lend visual appeal, and Punctuation Practice sessions offer opportunities for interacting with key ideas presented in each short chapter. A brief activity closes each book. An illustrated guide to the punctuation marks kwn as hyphens and dashes, including descriptions and examples of how to properly use them
- Author(s)Kate Riggs
- PublisherCreative Education
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitlePunctuate It!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width196 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.