All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionHYPNOSIS ESSENTIALS: Power Up Your Life! provides an in-depth description of the powerful experience of Hypsis and a full Hypsis workbook to guide you in your experience. Hypsis is the mental state in which you, as the subject, are physically relaxed, while your mind is alert and aware. HYPNOSIS ESSENTIALS: Power Up Your Life! gives an overview of Hypsis, then details the way Hypsis works with your subconscious mind to create powerful outcomes -- outcomes of your choosing. You might want Hypsis for Weight Loss, Hypsis to Stop Smoking, Confidence Hypsis, Public Speaking Hypsis, Hypsis to Release Fear, or Hypsis to use to make other changes in your life. Whichever goal you choose, Hypsis works with your subconscious mind to help you bring about these changes successfully! HYPNOSIS ESSENTIALS describes the Myths and Realities of the hyptic state. In addition, it stimulates the imagination with a section entitled, 9 Surprising Uses for Hypsis. After describing how Hypsis can help you create positive changes in your life, HYPNOSIS ESSENTIALS relates the specific process to bring about the hyptic state. So, if you want to get started with Hypsis, this book tells you how! Then, as though this weren't eugh, there is still more! HYPNOSIS ESSENTIALS: Power Up Your Life! includes a complete Hypsis workbook -- a resource to guide you in the process of creating your own hyptic, goal-oriented change.
- Author BiographyDr. Marlene Shiple has earned a Ph.D. in counseling psychology. She is a life coach in private practice in Phoenix, Arizona. Dr. Shiple has provided life coaching, sex therapy and hypnotherapy to clients since 1975. She coaches eager, motivated seekers to discover passion and joy in their lives and relationships! For client care, Dr. Shiple designs practical problem-solving ideas and provides do-able solutions to life challenges. She has a passion to help people make desired changes -- and she heartily enjoys seeing people grow and take strides in their lives! Dr. Shiple brings this practical outlook to her writing, as well. She is both a multi-published author and an experienced seminar/workshop leader. In office, Dr. Shiple utilizes traditional psychological coaching and psychotherapy techniques, hypnosis and self-hypnosis, hypnotherapy, EMDR therapy (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing), relaxation training, and other interventions. Emphasis is on working with patients to develop practical strategies that allow them to achieve their most-dearly desired goals. Her online resources can be accessed at http: //thelifecoachdr.com At home, Marlene enjoys reading, writing, playing instruments, spending time with friends and family, cooking, exercising, meditating, learning (almost anything), and attending to the demands of 5 rescue-kitties.
- Author(s)Marlene Shiple Ph D
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.