All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Yapko's seminal 1992 book, Hypsis and the Treatment of Depressions, was the first book ever written on the subject of applying hypsis in the treatment of depressed individuals. Since its publication, Yapko's work has t only withstood the test of colleagues previously dismissive of the merits of hypsis as a tool of treatment, but has thrived in the face of it. Hypsis and Treating Depression diversifies the range of topics to consider and increases the number of kwledgeable contributors on the subject of treating depression with hypsis. The book features chapter contributions by highly experienced and well-kwn experts on using hypsis to treat specific forms of depression, with assessment and intervention strategies as well as sample transcripts of the use of hypsis in therapy sessions. It discusses both broad and targeted applications of hypsis in treatment, the treatment of depression with hypsis in special populations, as well as special considerations regarding hyptic treatment. As a practical guidebook for clinicians looking to add to their treatment protocols, Hypsis and Treating Depression: Applications in Clinical Practice provides an updated and comprehensive volume on therapeutic uses of hypsis in the treatment of depression.
- Author BiographyMichael D. Yapko, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist and marriage and family therapist residing in Fallbrook, California. He is a national and international trainer in brief therapy approaches to psychotherapy and routinely addresses professional audiences all over the world. Yapko is internationally recognized for his work in the active treatment of depression, the strategic use of clinical hypnosis and his advancement of the use of outcome-focused, short-term psychotherapies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2006
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byMichael D. Yapko
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.