All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Yapko t only demonstrates hypsis is a viable and powerful approach to the treatment of depression but also confronts traditional criticism of its use head on. He first lays the groundwork for the book's dual focus, opening with a discussion of depressions. He then focuses on the historical perspective of depression and hypsis as forbidden friends, shedding new light on old myths about the use of hypsis leading to hysteria, and even suicide. The result is a definition of hypsis as a flexible and enlightened tool that offers precisely the multidimensionality that the problem demands.
- Author(s)Michael D. Yapko
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.