Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMary Lee LaBay has managed to do what few others have--write an authoritative work on hyptherapy that is an enjoyable and easy read. As an instructor of hyptherapy, I will be placing this work at the top of our recommended reading list. -Shaun Brookhouse, Ph.D., chairman of the National Council for HyptherapyHypsis is a useful, yet misunderstood, healing tool. It is an effective treatment for a variety of illnesses, including chronic pain, addiction, and stress. Hyptherapy: A Client-Centered Approach fuses case studies and therapeutic techniques into a fascinating introduction to the practice and theory of hyptherapy for practitioners as well as consumers.Hyptherapy covers everything from subconscious behavioral motivators and self-empowerment to creating a comfortable therapeutic environment. Readers learn a variety of holistic techniques designed to improve interpersonal relationships, create rapid positive change, and conquer fear. It is a useful resource for clinical hyptherapists, patients, and anyone who is curious about this teworthy healing method.
- Author(s)M L Labay
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight597 g
- Width163 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.