All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWould you like to learn self-hypsis and specific techniques to help you become a more happy and fulfilled person, or to overcome issues such as anxieties or phobias? Are you interested in how self-hypsis can help you perform better at work, in relationships, at sport or creatively? This book gives you all you need to gain a thorough understanding of hypsis and, more importantly, to use practical and safe self-hypsis techniques to overcome problems and improve all aspects of your life. If you want to take things further and become a professional, there is also plenty of practical advice and clear guidance.
- Author BiographyTig Calvert (London) is a Senior Lecturer in Psychology, Chartered Psychologist, Hypnotherapist and the Program Director for the UK's first undergraduate degree in Clinical Hypnosis. She runs hypnotherapy clinics in London and Oxford. She has also appeared on a number of television programmes as an expert psychologist and hypnotherapist.
- Author(s)Tig Calvert
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Noteb-and-w line drawings
- Weight190 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.