All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionLeaving home was the best decision Chrys Pickett ever made. She lost her rural accent, got a PhD and made something of herself, promising she d never go back to her roots. But when your Nanny needs you and your heart has been smashed to pieces, promises are easily dismissed. The loud, affectionate family welcome and simple Appalachian lifecookouts and church, chickens and dogs in the yardare just what Chrys needs. Family is what matters. She doesn t mind caring for Nanny...just for the summer. What she doesn t expect are unsettling family secretsand being hit between the eyes with an intense attraction to Nanny s physical therapist. Hilarious and poignant new love story by Lambda Literary Award winner Julia Watts.
- Author BiographyA native of southeastern Kentucky, Julia Watts is the author of the Lambda Literary Award-winning Finding H.F. and many other works including lesbian romance, lesbian erotica and young teen paranormal. Watts is a two-time recipient of grants from the Kentucky Foundation for Women and recently completed an M.F.A. in Writing from Spalding University. She lives, writes and teaches in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Julia Watts
- PublisherBella Books
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Out-of-print date24/12/2015
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.