All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionTrading is a minefield of psychological and emotional challenges. Hyptherapy and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) techniques are commonly used by psychotherapists to help traders defeat these challenges and become more profitable.Now, for the first time, these approaches are made available to all in HypTrading - a brand new step-by-step practical guide on how to use the latest psychotherapeutic approaches in the trading environment. HypTrading teaches a number of self-help solutions to make your mindset more positive, control your emotions and enhance your ability to deal with the common psychological issues traders face.You will discover the power of hypsis and how to use self-hypsis with NLP and Havening, a cutting-edge psycho-sensory technique, to identify and master the issues that inhibit your trading performance. With these methods, you will make better trading decisions, perform in a more calm and consistent manner, and improve your trading results.A wide range of practical techniques and activities are provided throughout. These have been designed specifically to combat the psychological challenges faced by traders. Once you are accustomed to using these techniques, you will have your own toolkit that you can use as often as required to help you change your mindset and improve your psychological approach to trading. You will be amazed at the impact a positive mindset, freedom from stress, anxiety and fear, and an ability to move on from losing trades will have on your trading results. HypTrading is your guide to making these changes.
- Author BiographyCatherine studied at the University of Reading, where she obtained a degree in Psychology. She then went to work as a human factors psychologist at a science and technology company. Her focus was predominantly on training and designing training systems for human use. Following this she trained as a Clinical Hypnotherapist at the Royal Berkshire College of Clinical Hypnosis (RBCCH), obtaining a Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy. Catherine is fully trained in hypnotherapy, suggestion therapy, hypnoanalysis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). She is a Licentiate of the Association of Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (APHP) and one of the first hypnotherapists in the UK to become registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CHNC). In addition to this she is also a member of the British Psychological Society. Catherine first began working with traders in 2010 and began developing an in-depth knowledge on trading psychology as well as how hypnotherapy, NLP & EFT can help traders with the challenges they face.
- Author(s)Catherine Stott
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication23/12/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.