Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr Frank Simmons works in the University of Edinburgh's medical school. One of his PhD students, brilliant loner Gavin, anunces his intention to find a cure for cancer and actually makes a major breakthrough. Oddly, one seems to be interested and a picture emerges of a cancer research industry caught in a desperate paradox: it can only justify its existence by t curing cancer. Disinterest soon turns to open warfare as pressure is put on Simmons and Gavin's work is sabotaged. A truly compelling story with superb dialogue and thought-provoking ideas.
- Author BiographyKen McClure is the bestselling author of several books, including Deception, Eye of the Raven, Lost Causes, and Requiem. He is also an award-winning research scientist with the UK s Medical Research Council.
- Author(s)Ken McClure
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $64.76New
- AU $52.05Used
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $52.89New
- AU $47.08Used
- AU $15.93New
- AU $7.98Used
- AU $16.42New
- AU $18.17New
- AU $15.81New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $24.46
- AU $24.34Trending at AU $25.98
- AU $33.77Trending at AU $35.62
- AU $18.40Trending at AU $28.24
- AU $22.52Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.