Hypothyroidism, Health & Happiness : The Riddle of Illness Revealed by Steven F Hotze (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.70Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever thought to yourself, I think I might have a thyroid problem. I'm tired all the time, matter how much I exercise, I can't seem to lose weight, my hair's falling out, and overall I just feel blah. If so, it is essential that you explore the very real possibility that indeed, you do have hypothyroidism. In Hypothyroidism, Health & Happiness, Dr. Steven Hotze reveals how commonly hypothyroidism is overlooked, misdiagsed, and mistreated in women and men, and gives you just the information you need to prepare yourself to obtain help. Too often, individuals with all the signs of low thyroid are prevented from accessing the simple, inexpensive and effective treatment for hypothyroidism. Instead, they are told their blood work is rmal. Find out why they owe it to themselves to believe what their bodies are telling them, rather than the results of their blood tests. Dr. Hotze has been on a mission to get this message into the hands of women and men, particularly those in midlife, for more than 20 years. The answers you will find in this book about the signs, symptoms and treatment of low thyroid conditions are longer a part of the conventional medical approach to hypothyroidism. Inside, you will learn: The historical basis for identifying and treating hypothyroidism Underlying causes of hypothyroidism Clinical signs and symptoms that may mean you have hypothyroidism The little-used thyroid blood test that identifies thyroid disorders in spite of a rmal TSH Other individuals just like you who are w healthy, well, and thriving Simple at-home test you can do as a starting point towards discovering if you have low thyroid And more Dr. Hotze has a saying, If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, then you owe it to yourself to take charge of your health and get your life back. By arming yourself with the information in this book you can take the first step towards restoring your health, transforming your life and improving your world.
- Author BiographySteven F. Hotze, M.D., is the founder of the Hotze Health & Wellness Center (877.698.8698), located in Houston, Texas. He is the former president of the Pan American Allergy Society and the founder of the American Academy of Biologically Identical Hormone Therapy.
- Author(s)Steven F Hotze
- PublisherAdvantage Media Group
- Date of Publication15/06/2013
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Media Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width146 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.