All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Starr has written a clear and understandable explanation of why so many people today are suffering from hypothyroidism, despite 'rmal' blood tests that throw their doctors off the track. This book is a compilation of the overwhelming evidence that t only is the modern laboratory testing used to diagse hypothyroidism completely inadequate, but also the current treatment for the illness is equally lacking efficacy.
- Author BiographyDr. Starr is a Diplomate of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and a Diplomate of the American Board of Pain Medicine. He has studied with President Kennedy's famous pain specialist, Hans Kraus, M.D., and Lawrence S. Sonkin, Ph.D., renowned endocrinologist at the New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center.
- Author(s)Mark Starr
- PublisherMark Starr
- Date of Publication04/03/2005
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMarietta, GA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMark Starr
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.