All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe 14th volume in the series will focus on cutting edge research at the interface of hypoxia and exercise. The work will cover the range from molecular mechanisms of muscle fatigue and muscle wasting to whole body exercise on the world's highest mountains. State of the art papers on training at high altitude for low altitude athletic performance will also be featured.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number588
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight569 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPeter D. Wagner,Peter H. Hackett,Peter Hackett,Robert C. Roach
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.