Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis intriguing selection of over 200 photographs brings to life the ancient Cinque Port of Hythe. For centuries the town has been at the forefront of our defense against invaders. It sent eleven ships against the Spanish Armada, and a long line of Martello Towers were built to repel Napoleon's forces. The many engravings and photographs in this book give a graphic portrait of a bygone age, from the soldiers of the School of Musketry, to the windmills that fanned the town. In this wonderful volume the authors capture the essence of the serenity of the town, a serenity that has remained through changing times.
- Author(s)Angela Lewis-Johnson,Joy Melville
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitlePocket Images
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNonsuch Publishing
- Weight160 g
- Width124 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.