All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMary Cassatt never thought leaving America and moving to Paris to pursue her artistic dreams would be easy. After her work is rejected from the Paris Salon, she begins to doubt whether her art is truly any good. Then one evening a friend introduces her to Edgar Degas and her life is changed forever. Robin Oliveira brilliantly re-creates the irresistible world of Belle epoque Paris, as she imagines a romance between two impressionist painters.
- Author BiographyRobin Oliveira is the New York Times bestselling author of My Name Is Mary Sutter. She holds a BA in Russian and studied at the Pushkin Language Institute in Moscow. She received an MFA in writing from Vermont College of Fine Arts and is also a registered nurse, specializing in critical care. She lives in Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)Robin Oliveira
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight280 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.