All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDisabilities affect millions of people all over the world. In His Hands tells the story of one special little girl who faced challenges from birth and overcame every obstacle in her way with the help of God, family, and all those He placed in her life. This unique story will inspire and give hope in even the most difficult situations. With faith, determination, and trust in God, all things are possible. Hope is never lost.
- Author(s)Dawn Endres
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.