All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of stories and poems will empower readers dealing with the aftermath of a toxic relationship and serve as a wakeup call to those who are in-or think they may be in-an abusive relationship with a narcissist or sociopath. While it's easy to find information about narcissistic abuse on the Internet, people usually find it when they're looking for answers about the confusing behavior of their partner, spouse, or relative. There is little education or public awareness about this type of abuse, and survivors always say they wish they had kwn the signs before. When they do come across articles or stories about it, they're relieved to finally have a term to describe what they formerly did t have words to express. Written from the heart of survivors, I Am Free, validates and inspires the victims of toxic relationships with the experiences of people from all walks of life-featuring both women and men who have found the courage to survive abusive relationships either as adults or as children raised by narcissists and sociopaths. These vignettes are heavy, raw, and painful, but the ultimate message is one of hope-that it is possible to gain happiness and freedom after narcissistic abuse.
- Author BiographyBree Bonchay is a licensed psychotherapist (LCSW). Though trained as a general practitioner, she has narrowed her scope to relationships. She holds a bachelor's degree in journalism with a minor in psychology from California State University, Northridge, and a master's degree in clinical social work from the University of Southern California. Specializing in helping people recover from narcissistic abuse and toxic relationships, she blogs regularly on the topic of narcissism and is the founder of the Narcissistic Abuse and Toxic Relationship Forum on Facebook. She has a psychotherapy and consulting private practice in Los Angeles and has appeared on radio as a guest expert.
- Author(s)Lcsw Bree Bonchay
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.