All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis cheerful, positive story tells us of a little girl named Emily who appears to be different. But is she? Or, is Emily just like you? The story encourages preschool and primary aged children to see others in a different light. Through easy to understand examples of activities that many of us participate in, children can discover they are much the same regardless of their abilities. Meant for reading aloud by parents and educators of young children, this book promotes discussions of acceptance, kindness, and understanding of those who may appear different from ourselves.
- Author(s)Kelly Scrivener
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lynda W Daddona
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.