Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs seen on the Ellen DeGeneres Show and the Today Show, Devon Still of the Cincinnati Bengals and his daughter Leah have released a children's book that recounts the journey and remarkable strength of Leah Still as she battles pediatric cancer at the age of four. Although written as a children's book, Leah's story has already proven to be motivation for people of all ages with or without canc
- Author(s)Devon Still,Leah Still
- PublisherDevon Still
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDevon Still
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leonard Green
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.