All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionDuring prayers he would daydream; in school he was distracted; and at home he worried about what profession he should choose. But when the young Marc Chagall realized he had artistic talent, he translated his unusual way of looking at the world into color and shape. Chagall grew up, became a painter, and traveled the world, but he never forgot about his hometown of Vitebsk, Belarus, the place that shaped his character and inspired his art. This book, loosely based on Chagall's autobiography, gives readers a glimpse into the early life of one of the twentieth century's most significant painters. Landmann's charming three-dimensional mixed-media illustrations celebrate the colorful, the whimsical, and the extraordinary aspects of Chagall's life and work.
- Author BiographyBimba Landmann was born in Milan, Italy, where she earned her degree and currently lives with her family. Bimba has illustrated a number of books including Clare and Francis.
- Author(s)Bimba Landmann
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width210 mm
- Height315 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.