All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou're a top performer in your organization who wants to be rewarded for all your hard work-with pay increases, a job title that reflects your contributions, faster promotions, more vacation days, and additional benefits. So why are you coming out of your performance reviews with results that are better than average? In I Am Not Average, executive Brian D. Poggi reveals his time-tested, step-by-step strategies for leveraging the annual performance-review process to reap the recognition, pay, and benefits you have earned in your way-above-average day-to-day work performance.
- Author BiographyBrian has held a series of senior executive leadership roles with both Polaroid and General Electric Corporation. His initial career began with Procter & Gamble out of college. He then joined Polaroid Corporation where he rose to Senior Vice President and General Manager of North America leading this $1.1 billion dollar business. Prior to this position Brian ran Polaroid's European operations and has held other International and Domestic executive level positions. Leaving Polaroid, Brian led the creation of a venture backed start up company as President and Chief Executive Officer. LifeClips became the leading US provider of digital home-video services. Brian then joined General Electric Corporation as President of their Commercial Solutions Group for GE Security. Brian joined Seattle University's Mentor program for both undergraduate and graduate students in 2006. Brian now runs a consulting practice helping companies identify and develop business growth opportunities. Poggi holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Oregon and a Masters in Business Administration from Boston University.
- Author(s)Brian D Poggi
- Date of Publication28/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byEllen Parker
- Illustrator(s)John Heinritz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.