All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionAlex Wesley is a seventeen-year-old senior at Fairmont High School. He is a star jock and the captain of the swim team. Everything in his life seems perfect, except for one big secret: Alex has a boyfriend. In his efforts to keep his relationship hidden from his friends and family, Alex makes a mistake that changes everything and pushes him deeper into the closet. I am Not Gay is the second book in Jay Argent's best-selling Fairmont Boys series. It is a story about fear and the kind of courage that is found in the most unlikely places.
- Author BiographyJay Argent is a novelist in his thirties who lives a peaceful life with his husband. His favorite hobbies are music, movies, and romantic novels. He obtained a degree in engineering in 2001 and built a successful career in a management consulting firm. Using his own high school and college experiences as inspiration, he is now pursuing his true passion of writing. For the convenience of readers, all Jay Argent's novels are copy-edited and proofread by a team of professionals before they are published. If you have any feedback, you can contact him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. He very much looks forward to hearing from you.
- Author(s)Jay Argent
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.