Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionAs I woke up in the hospital there were tubes down my throat and I couldn't stop choking. The smell of rubbing alcohol and iodine was stagnant in the room. The tape holding down my IV stung my hand as I turned. Don't move, Elisa. Don't move. We're t quite finished with the heart scan yet. I heard the nurse tell the doctor about the time constraint of my light sedation. The original heart scan, that I received while in my primary care physician's office was ruled unclear because my chest wall was too large for clear imaging. The uncontrollable gagging and the sense of suffocation were both reminders that I was too large for conventional techniques. When did my addiction to food turn into a medical crisis? I am only 28 years old, and I'm being told my heart has mir leaking on two valves. I have heart disease. This interractive workbook answers 2 major questions doctors and counselors failed to address: Why do I t make time for my health, and What do I make time for? Food addicts are very good with details, yet we have a hard time with application of our kwledge. Why is that? Expose the reasons by completing this workbook.
- Author BiographyI'm an avid reader and novice writer. Teaching literature to at risk-youth is my passion. I am also an Autism Speaks advocate, because I have a 6-year-old daughter who is Autistic. I am a bit of a help-o-holic. I'm 28 year old food addict charting my way to peace with food. I wrote this workbook to find food sanity. I am sure there are more brilliant ways to describe my life aspirations, but right now I'm too busy living.
- Author(s)Elisa R Calleiro
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.