All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionI Am, is Christian Wolanyo Reavis made bare for the world to see. I Am is a diary secretly wanting to be read and the constant metamorphosis of quiet observation, rigorous conflict and the blunt motivation that urges us all to rise from the ashes. I Am defines all of us. I Am is a journey- with forks, curves and pending choices to be made. This true to life flashback of what was and could have been, grips its audience and engages; all through the eyes of this insightful, contemporary writer. I Am challenges human-kind to think outside of routine and expand our collective consciousness to new horizons previously inaccessible.
- Author BiographyChristian Wolanyo Reavis was born in Harlem, New York City. His love for poetry was born out of his African heritage and selfless nature. His writings exemplify the story of the streets of New York and his passion for humanity. Christian is never afraid to go against the grain or stir the pot. He fearlessly explores human truths and engages in the redefinition of himself. I Am is his first full length book, however his works may be found in earlier popular journals and poetry publications. Christian currently lives in beautiful South Florida with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Christian Wolanyo Reavis
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.