All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe theme of these reflections is initiation. Initiation is simply about becoming more consciously aware. In the past, those who sought a higher consciousness entered into sanctuaries for training. Today, initiation occurs in everyday living. The essence of modern initiation means forging an intimate relationship with our I AM, our Higher Self. The deed on Golgotha made this possible for the first time. Forging this relationship with our I AM is t the only thing we are required to do; we must also awaken the presence of the risen Christ within our hearts. This process assumes that we live repeated earthly lives and that each time we have the opportunity to build on our previous incarnations. It should be ted that even if we were an initiate in a past life we must strive for this higher consciousness anew under new (current) evolutionary circumstances. In the past only certain people were capable of achieving a consciousness that was higher than their fellow human beings. The new revelation of the mysteries becomes increasingly available to anyone who strives to see and understand them. It is the quality of the striving that brings the rewards. This book contains a series of contemplations to assist with this process of initiation.
- Author BiographyKristina Kaine has worked with people all her life: during her early career in medical sales and staff recruitment, and since 1987 in her own business which matches people in business partnerships. Through this rich interaction with people, Kristina has observed the struggle for self identity from many angles. She was awakened to the ideas of Rudolf Steiner by Rev Mario Schoenmaker, attending all of Schoenmaker's lectures for 14 years. After Schoenmaker's death in 1997, Kristina realised the need to explain the knowledge of the threefold human being in simple terms that could be applied easily in daily life. She has set this out in her book, 'I Connecting: the Soul's Quest', which was published in 2007 by Robert Sardello through Goldenstone Press. It is not unusual for Kristina to receive comments about her book like this: It seems like a very lucid treatment, like looking through a clear glass window through which one can discover and recognize the landscape of the soul. Since 2003 Kristina has written weekly reflections which apply this knowledge of the threefold human being to Bible texts. This is not done in the context of any particular religious beliefs but from a broader perspective that all religions could apply. These reflections are distributed by email and are read worldwide. They are available as Kindle ebooks and paperback through Amazon. Kristina is also a blogger, on Face Book, on her own sites and on Huffington Post.
- Author(s)Kristina Kaine
- PublisherI Am Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintI Am Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.