All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWade and Cindy met in college, and married some twenty year later. The journey between included children, spouses, divorce and the death of one spouse in a tragic fire. It is a story of joy, sorrow, growth and love. But mostly it's a story of God's unwavering steadfastness and hope.
- Author BiographyWade and Cindy have co-pastored for a number of years in his home state of Louisiana. In Cindy's years after marriage she became a social worker and continued that work through the years. These two people are so different from each other, it almost makes one take a breath of disbelief: a dedicated type-A personality married to a hunter from Louisiana. It makes an interesting marriage and wonderful reading. Jo Bower is a church musician, works as a ghost writer, a writer for hire, and is also an author and publisher.
- Author(s)Cindy Robinson
- PublisherTen Talents Publishing
- Date of Publication25/01/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Talents Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.