All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCousins Jared and Austin love spending time at Grandma and Grandpa's house. They get to do fun things together like play with Prissy the cat, color beautiful pictures for their grandma's delight, and take cookies to the neighbor, Grandma's best friend. But what happens when their visit takes a turn for the worst and Grandma's neighbor friend passes away? How can Grandma talk about this difficult issue of death with her young grandchildren? Alice Evans Craig shows how one grandmother uses an unexpected opportunity to share the joy believers have in their guarantee of eternal life in heaven, even after their life on earth has passed. I Believe is the perfect introduction to a conversation with your child about the hope we have for tomorrow. Don't miss this special occasion to ease your child's fears about death and share about God's exciting plan for the future.
- Author(s)Alice Evans Craig
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication03/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight51 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.