All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan you tie your shoe? Write your letters and numbers? Make your bed? Or set the table? Can you do it by yourself? Children and parents alike will rejoice as 4- to 6-year-olds achieve these important childhood milestones (and many more) with the help of this engaging and fun picture book. Award-winning author-illustrator Valorie Fisher uses bright, gorgeous photos to illustrate these topics in a completely fresh way. Parents will love this stylish and funny approach to common childhood tasks, while kids will revel in the joy of independence.
- Author BiographyVALORIE FISHER is the creator of the back-to-school favorite Everything I Need to Know Before I'm Five, a Publishers Weekly Best Book of the Year; How High Can a Dinosaur Count?, a School Library Journal Best Book of the Year; and the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award winners My Big Brother and My Big Sister. She is also the photographer for the beloved Moxy Maxwell books by Peggy Gifford. Valorie lives in Cornwall, Connecticut, with her family and a colossal collection of tiny toys. Learn more at valoriefisher.com.
- Author(s)Valorie Fisher
- PublisherSchwartz & Wade Books
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchwartz & Wade Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width264 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Library binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.72
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.