All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning woodworkers are constantly stymied by the apparent need for thousands of dollars worth of tools to start their hobby. Once they have the tool they face a learning curve to understand how to use the tool. The next problem is finding wood to build the projects. Not everyone has a lumberyard nearby. This book will show them how to build quality furniture projects that can be completed by any woodworker with a modest (but decent) kit of tools in less than two days of shop time, and using raw materials that are available at any home center. The enclosed tool manual explains all the tools and shows them how to perform the basic operations in a step-by-step format.
- Author BiographyFrom the editors of Popular Woodworking Magazine.
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPopular Woodworking Books
- Weight726 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byPopular Woodworking Editors
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.