All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan you doodle a poodle? A duck on a truck? or a fox in a box - with socks?! A clever combo of zany drawing lessons and rhyme reinforcement distinguishes this invative activity book. Up-and-coming illustrator Travis Foster's simple, cartoon-style drawings serve as great models for budding artists. Kids will gain a real sense of accomplishment, whether they imitate drawings, or make their own doodles. While comical, accessible illustrations ensure fun, stress-free doodling, the pictures also help pre-readers pick up the rhymes. Can you doodle? You bet your boodle!
- Author BiographyTravis Foster attained a degree in illustration at the Ringling College of Art and Design. He made a stellar children's book debut with Blue Apple's What's New at the Zoo?, praised by Kirkus as a riot...of hues. Foster's ingenious illustrations feature antic cartoonish animals in an explosion of color...for a 3-D, retro effect. Fresh and vintage at the same time. (starred review) Mr. Foster lives with his wife and their four children in Tennessee. The author lives in Nashville, TN.
- Author(s)Travis Foster
- PublisherBlue Apple Books
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationMaplewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Apple Books
- Content NoteFull Colour Throughout
- Weight386 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.