I Can Draw Dinosaurs: Colouring, Learn to Draw, Activity by Autumn Publishing Ltd (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fun 'how to draw' book. Each spread features simple step-by-step instructions on how to draw a specific disaur. Children can trace the pictures to learn the shape, then practise their drawing in the centre of the page. Then, finally, they can draw in their disaur in the picture on the opposite page, and colour to complete.
- PublisherAutumn Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleI Can Draw...
- Place of PublicationWest Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutumn Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations throughout
- Weight362 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byGemma Cooper
- Illustrator(s)Sonia Canals
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.