All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs they grow, children become more independent, sometimes with interesting effects. In this delightful story, a little girl decides that she can dress herself. Her clothing choices are interesting and unique. When she has completely dressed herself, the girl's mother is surprised by the final outcome. This is a story of love, growing up, and understanding. Children will love sharing this book with their favorite adult.
- Author BiographyTerri Kelley, M.Ed, is the author of the series of Writing Is a Process books, many other children's picture books, as well as of the chapter book series, Gingerly. Her passion for writing and reading began when she was a very young girl. She was raised in Copperas Cove, Texas where she grew up in the country with horses and lots of freedom to explore her environment. It was an idyllic childhood that allowed her to use her imagination daily. Terri is the mother of three. Terri raised her kids in Granbury, TX and Tomball, TX. Both of these communities offered excellent schools and a country atmosphere that Terri enjoys. Terri still has ties to both towns as well as treasured friends in both places. As an adult, Terri has held a couple of different careers. After twenty successful years in business-to-business sales, Terri decided to change careers and teach. Her first teaching job was with Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District in Houston, TX. After a few years there, she became a teacher, a reading specialist, and a gifted and talented specialist in Tomball, TX. It was while she taught that she became aware of the kinds of books children enjoyed reading. She also noticed areas in need of good children's books. You will find many of her books respond to these needs. Terri is very happily married to her best friend, Michael. Together, they live in Oakridge, OR with their black Labrador, Oliver. Terri and Michael enjoy traveling together, fishing, going to the movies, treasure hunting (at garage sales and thrift stores), and, of course, reading great books. They have many good friends with whom they enjoy spending time as well. If you would like to write to Terri, please visit her author's bookstore at www.terrikelleybooks.com or send an email from the form found there. She will make every effort to reply to your email as soon as she is able. Thank you and happy reading!
- Author(s)Terri Kelley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sonal Goyal,Sumit Sakhuja
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.