All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to celebrate the bond between a big sibling and a new baby. By using real photographs of real children, it showcases the many ways a big sibling can help out with a new baby. From comforting the baby with a pacifier, pushing the baby on a swing, and teaching the baby how to finger paint, to zipping coats and helping the baby learn to stand and walk, this book empowers big brothers and big sisters. It shows a wide variety of authentic ways that they can share in teaching, helping, and loving their new baby!
- Author BiographyKaren Langdon has over two decades of experience in early childhood education. She began her career teaching preschoolers, worked with children at summer camps for 8 years, and is now teaching kindergarten and first grade in an elementary setting. Holding a BA in psychology as well as her Masters of Arts in Education, and a mother herself, she puts her expertise in child development to work in her books for young children.
- Author(s)Karen Langdon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.