All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGood listening skills help make communicating with others a better experience. Being quiet when ather person is talking allows them to pass on information more easily. It implies that the listener respects the speaker. Nodding and smiling when someone speaks can help them kw they are being listened to, as well. Readers will learn about these skills and more while navigating relatable situations. Vivid photographs will enhance the different ways listening skills are important and how to use them. Through achievable content and everyday settings, readers will learn how to become better listeners.
- Author(s)Maria Nelson
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleKids of Character
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width183 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.