All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreating handmade costumes is fun, and its also easy when the process is broken down into steps that are easy to follow. Readers are able to follow along with accessible, step-by-step instructions as they make amazing costumes, including a pirate, a fairy, an alien, and a superhero. Colorful photographs of the necessary steps help visual learners successfully complete each project. A helpful introduction is also included to teach readers basic sewing and decorating techniques. Budding fashion designers will love being able to create their own colorful costumes!
- Author(s)Emily Reid
- PublisherWindmill Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleMakerspace Projects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWindmill Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width219 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.