All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStacks has issues with getting money, but finding the right woman to satisfy his insatiable appetite for sex is a different story. With XXX porn star moves in the bed, the 'hood-raised bad boy craves a partner in crime. Enter Ava, a female version of Stacks. She's always hustling, and definitely down for whatever. Messed over by most men she comes in contact with, Ava drops her guard, instantly becoming attracted to Stacks' power in the streets and the legendary sex game he is rumoured to put down. The two like-minded freaks soon hook up.
- Author BiographyMs. Michel Moore is the sole founder of Say U Promise Publications. She is dedicated to investing back into her community. A respected businesswoman and Detroit activist, she has reached goals that once looked unattainable. Follow Ms. Moore on Twitter at @DETROIT AUTHOR. Ms. Michel Moore resides in Detroit, MI. Marlon P.S. White, although spending a considerable amount of time incarcerated, has ghost written several short stories. Drawing from true urban life experiences, Mr. White has also served as the creative advisor for an independent publishing company of gritty street tales. I Can Touch the Bottom is his first publicly recognized full-length novel, co-written by Essence bestselling author Ms. Michel Moore.
- Author(s)Marlon P.S. White,Michel Moore
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight226 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.