Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn these hilarious confessions of her misadventures, Pat Fortunato shows us why you must often bend the rules to avoid becoming bitter. She takes all those cliches, platitudes and supposedly wise and helpful advice you hear every day, adds the all-important sentiment, Yeah, but . . . and tells a funny story. Do something out of your comfort zone? Well, maybe. But should you meet your lunch date at a strip club as she did? Probably t (My Night At The Pussy Cat Lounge). Always wear clean underwear? Right. Just don't leave it in Rome by the Trevi Fountain (Oh! You're Supposed To Throw Coins!). Embrace change? Okay, but don't expect to like it (Alien Vibrators From Hell). Expect to like the book, though: it's readable, witty, and all too true.
- Author BiographyAuthor, editor, publisher, and blogger, Pat Fortunato writes the humor blog, I Can't Believe I'm Not Bitter, which you can access at patnyc.com. She lives in New York City with her husband, Lou, a lot of books, and many things she can't find.
- Author(s)Pat Fortunato
- PublisherPat Fortunato
- Date of Publication27/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPat Fortunato
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.