All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes a person just does t feel like smiling. And t smiling all the time is perfectly okay. Maybe you are feeling other things, like sadness, or perhaps you are worried about something or you just want to sit and think, Award winning author, attorney and former teacher, Penelope Dyan believes all feelings are good feelings, and that all feelings should be embraced. No one feels happy all the time, and one feels like smiling all the time. This book talks about times when you don't feel like smiling, and about feeling you also may be having when you just can't smile. Begin a discussion as you use this 'learn to read' book with its extra large that is made for little eyes and its kid-friendly, fun illustrations, to practice reading skills. Word repetition, word recognition and rhyme make reading this book fun and easy as kids can guess what is coming next and should out the words. This book, like all the Penelope Dyan books are meant to be copied, handled and used so that kids can make their own books! Then to add more excitement to the learning fun, look for the music video that goes along with this book on the Bellissimavideo YouTube channel.
- Author(s)Penelope Dyan
- PublisherBellissima Publishing
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellissima Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Penelope Dyan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.