All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is t only to give the basic instructions for doing I Ching readings, but as well, to show the reader how it can be useful as a tool for development of the self. A high level oracle is only as good as the questions posed to it. This is a reflection of the intention of its user. Contrary to popular misconception the I Ching is t merely a fortune telling device. The highest use of this virtual life coaching system is the refining of man into Superior Man. This process begins with the formulation of the question. Additionally, to the atheist who is sincere about seeking understanding on questions of metaphysics (specifically: Does there exist a higher power?) I hope to provide a methodology for getting the correct answer to the question.
- Author BiographyI'm a 22 year veteran of the oracle. A diviner/ instructor and counselor of I Ching and other esoteric tools aimed at self development. Some of these include the Tree of Life, meditation, yoga, breathing techniques, qi gong, sidereal, mahabote and Bazi astrological systems and other forms of divination. My highest concern is the elevation of the collective world consciousness. My intention is to aid others in their efforts in this direction by sharing the lessons of my life classrooms.
- Author(s)Sa Anu Aqa,Saanu Aqa
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.