All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese devotional writings, collected by David Hazard, offer readers uplifting times with God, showing them how to find safety in Him, live honestly before Him, and receive peace as they live in His presence. Amy Carmichael remained faithful to God through times of material need, physical danger, pain, debilitating illness, disappointment, and attack by friends. From this crucible she guides readers into a deeper friendship with the Father who is always trustworthy. Formerly released as You Are My Hiding Place.
- Author BiographyAmy Carmichael (1867-1951) was born in Northern Ireland. In 1895 she arrived in India as a missionary, where she lived and worked for 56 years. A poet, hymn writer, and author, she devoted her life to rescuing young girls from cult prostitution and giving them--as well as boys--a safe haven.
- Author(s)Amy Carmichael
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width130 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDavid Hazard
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.