All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionIl Conformist has mesmerised audiences by Bertulocci's mastery of the telling, the beauty of the images, the camera work, its soundtrack, and the intensity with which the characters convey powerful psychic energies. This unique European film classic deserves less the unique perspective brought to it here by Christopher Wagstaff's expert eye.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPHER WAGSTAFF is a senior;ecturer in the Department of Italian at the University of Reading, UK. His interests include futurist art and literature, and the media in twentieth-century Italy. His principal area of expertise is the cinema industry in Italy, on which he has lectured and published extensively, both in this country and abroad. He is at present working on a study of post-war Italian cinema. He is the author of Italian Neo-Realist Cinema: An Aesthetic Approach (University of Toronto Press, 2008).
- Author(s)Chris Wagstaff
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleBFI Film Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight177 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.