Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.18+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom bestselling author, broadcaster, journalist and Book Club champion Judy Finnigan comes an unputdownable and wonderfully moving story of the enduring power of a mother's love. Do t stand at my grave and weep I am t there; I do t sleep. Five years ago, Molly Gabriel lost her 20-year-old son, Joey, to a terrible sailing accident. His empty boat was found washed ashore on the rocks -- but his body was never found. Now, Molly has returned to the sands of Cornwall haunted by his death, unable to accept he is gone. Joey was an experienced sailor and died on a calm sea -- things just don't add up and Molly cant let it go. Desperate for answers she turns to Joey's best friend, Ben, to go back to what really happened that day . . .
- Author BiographyJudy Finnigan is an author, television presenter and columnist. In 2004, Judy's name became synonymous with discovering and sharing great fiction, through the Richard and Judy Book Club, where authors including Kate Mosse, Rosamund Lupton and Victoria Hislop were championed and brought to the attention of millions of readers. Eloise was her first novel.
- Author(s)Judy Finnigan
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $15.08New
- AU $8.05Used
- AU $65.33New
- AU $52.51Used
- AU $16.57New
- AU $18.33New
- AU $27.95New
- AU $6.80New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $53.36
- AU $11.67Trending at AU $12.39
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $55.73Trending at AU $57.80
- AU $33.91Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $20.69Trending at AU $22.26
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $19.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.