All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe quintessential guide to kick-starting your career, fully revised and updated for the ever-changing modern job market Despite a recovering ecomy, many Americans are still losing their jobs, while many who do have jobs are overworked, maxed out, and miserable. In this fully revised and updated edition ofI Don t Kw What I Want, But I Kw It s Not This, career coach Julie Jansen shows how anyone whether you re unhappy with your job, or without one can implement a real and satisfying transformation. Changing careers, conducting a job search, or starting a business is more complicated than ever before. Jansen has updated her classic guide to address the unique challenges of today s job market, from the ever-more important world of social media to new ways of funding your own endeavors online. Filled with quizzes, personality assessments, and real-life examples, this guide helps you identify the type of work you re best suited for and provides the kw-how and the inspiration for transforming an uncertain time into an opportunity for meaningful change.
- Author BiographyJulie Jansen has made five career changes in order to find work that fulfills and satisfies her professional and personal needs. A career coach and consultant, she has been featured in publications such as WSJ.com, Career Journal, Selling Power, Working Woman, and Smart Money and has been published in the National Business Employment Weekly. She is a frequent speaker at both non-profit groups and corporations throughout the United States.
- Author(s)Julie Jansen
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.