All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFans of the hit picture book I Don t Want to Be a Frog will love this silly, stubborn-as-ever companion book. Frog does NOT want to grow up. Doesn t need to be tall. Doesn t want to be able to jump high eugh to see the tree frogs. He s just FINE being small. Besides, if you grow up, you don t get to do fun things like jump in mud puddles with your best friend, Pig. Do you? This hilarious story which uses humor to teach that it s great being exactly who you are is sure to bring a smile to every kid who just wants to stay a kid, in addition to those who are the smallest in their class. It s a sly and smartly funny tale that will have children and parents laughing together. an enjoyable read-aloud Kirkus
- Author BiographyDEV PETTY is the author of I Don t Want to Be a Frog. A graduate of the University of California, Santa Cruz, Dev previously worked as a visual-effects artist in film, contributing to such movies as the Matrix Trilogy. Dev was born and raised in Berkeley, California, and now lives right next door in Albany with her husband, two daughters, some dogs, and other critters. MIKE BOLDT is an author and illustrator living in the countryside of Alberta, Canada. He has been illustrating for children for the past fifteen years, including the picture book I Don t Want to Be a Frog. When he s not drawing, he s building snow forts and Lego spaceships with his three kids, or sharing laughs and his ice cream with his wife. He is very glad he s not a frog.
- Author(s)Dev Petty,Mike Boldt
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication26/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight408 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.