All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces children to fruits and vegetables. Each spread shows the name of the fruit/vegetable alongside a clear photograph against a dramatic painted background. Then you can see which need to be peeled before eating.
- Author(s)Hannah Tofts
- PublisherMBE Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleThings I Eat!
- Place of PublicationGainsborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZero to Ten
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Width231 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rupert Horrox
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Reading Age1+
- Interest Age1+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $13.62Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.