Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionRelatively Neutral About New York.' The creators of the shirt, who also happen to be the hilarious guys behind All My Friends Are Dead, have tapped into a sentiment that is shared by New Yorkers and n-New Yorkers alike. Sure, a lot of the hype is true--New York is a great city. But it's also kind of like a lot of cities, in a lot of places. In this hilarious send-up of the cult of New York, our savvy authors perform a comprehensive survey of what makes NYC just ok. From graphs (laughter by year, as stimulated by Saturday Night Live vs. Tickling) to games (match the slice of pizza with its city of origin---clue: they're all the same) to maps (alternative, more exciting, n-grid city plans for New York), this clever, whip-smart, fully illustrated book will appeal to everyone who has an opinion about New York. Which is, really, everyone.
- Author BiographyAvery Monsen and Jory John are the authors of All My Friends Are Dead. One of them lives in New York.
- Author(s)Avery Monsen,Jory John
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date20/04/2016
- Content NoteCharts and graphs throughout
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.