All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning readers discover that its rmal to feel scared sometimes, and they learn that others can help us when we feel afraid. Using a fictionalized approach, this book presents young readers with the story of a relatable child on a stormy night. Darkness, thunder, and lightning are common fears for children, and this helpful book allows readers to see a child like them work through these fears with the help of a parent. Accessible text allows readers to follow the story all by themselves, and a helpful picture glossary builds strong vocabulary skills. Bright illustrations accompany these other features to provide a reading experience that is as enjoyable as it is enlightening.
- Author(s)Katie Kawa
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHow Do I Feel?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width193 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.